Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Fluctuation Life..


I am just ordinary people but my life is unusual. If I write the book of my history, it can be diversify in many tempers. My life contained by humor, happiness, anger and regret. Each mood doesn’t come in the same time. When I have activities with my family, I’m so happy because they aren’t stay together. My parents live in the north but I and my brother live in Bangkok. So, we have the meals together and make a lot of conversations. Some parts of my like are regret when I’m disappointed something such as working stress or broken heart from someone. I’m growing up and realize with cause or consequence. Now I’m better than the past and sometimes I bored myself when I can’t do something even I try. I always tell myself to do the best and keep trying. However, I think that my international student life is the most challenging and exciting because I faced with the new experiences in my life. I never know what will happen next but I should be prepare myself to handle many situations. ‘Keep breathing!’

No comments: