Saturday, February 3, 2007

Sunshine in My Heart..!!


When I though about love,I never expected because I've always believed in destiny. Nobody know when it come. By this time,I think that my destiny has begun. I met the girl in 2003 whom I seemed that we have known for a long time. My ordinary life has changed, I've talked with her everyday. We learnt each other. I remembered everything about her, she love pets and she has seven dogs and two cats. She love to help people, she always joined in charities and donations. When I felt hopeless, she was always filling my hopes even if I felt happy, she never shared my happiness. While I was looking in her eyes, I recieved many messages from her heart. When I am studying in ELI, I guess she is thinking of me also. Anyway, I hope that it will be shine in my mind soon.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a beautiful love story!! :)