Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's not Easy to be a Cook..!!


I thought cooking is easy for everyone to learn.But I have changed my mind when I tested the national occupational standard skill in Thai cooking.It was August, 2006,I was pushing forward for announcement.I had passed the test.I was surprise because it was only one-fourth candidates whom passed the test.Before I achieved,I had trained six hours per day from cooking school.I didn't know what the real cooking is.But now,I have learnt it is so hard to be the good cook.In there,they had tought at the beginning of materials,hygiene,cooking technique,decoration,food reserving and carving.When I was studying,I had cooked three or four menus everyday.For two months,I had cooked over 80 menus which some dishes I never knew before.Then the test was come,I had tested both sections in paper and cooking.Although I had been training for a while.In contrast,I was still nervous because judge had cut the score if I had some mistakes.Whatever I did,I had tried to do best.Finally,I was succussful and I have leart that preparing in the cooking school was fun and to be useful for cooking lover whom want to be a good chief.

No comments: