Saturday, February 24, 2007

Egypt, ‘The Mystic Land’


I have dreamed that one time in my life I must go to Egypt. I can’t remember when I loved there but it still reminds me always. I imagine in Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx of Giza and a long ancient civilization. It’s so amazing! The place shown the extension of agriculture, architecture, engineering and culture from more than 3000 year long history of Ancient Egypt. If I were Egyptian, I want to be an archaeologist. Because it attracts me to discover in many secrets of there. "Egypt is the gift of the River Nile", said Herodotus, the great Greek historian, on his only visit to Egypt. There is no better way to trace the course of Egyptian history than to follow the course of the Nile which is the longest river in the world. Climate in Egypt has only two seasons, a mild winter from November to April and a hot summer from May to October. Egypt has a good basement in economy and tends to increase rate from tourism, agriculture and industry. However, if I has to move to another country, I will choose Egypt absolutely.

No comments: