Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Best Friend. ' How are they look like?'


In my life, I don’t have more friends. Because of shyness and un-talkative of me, when I was in the group of classmate, I didn’t know how I can join their conversations. They always talked about soccer, girls and night clubs but I didn’t. Sometimes I wondered why they don’t talk in the other topics such as movies, hobbies or books. However, I preferred to have best friends more than a lot of junk friends. At this time, I think I have some best friends too. ‘How can I know they are best friends?’ First of all, I consider from sincerely. They should be open their mind to each others and talk through when they have misunderstand in our group. We don’t need to talk about others behind their backs. At the second, hope fulfillment that I think it’s important when someone get troubles or hopeless. It’s time to need someone to talk. Best friend should be put the happiness and add hopeful. Finally, they should be courageous to warn or advice each other when they do something wrong and shouldn’t be esteem for mistake. Three things above sound like simple but it’s hard to do. If you prefer to have best friends, one trick did I recommend ‘you get what you give’.

No comments: