Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Tool of Faith.!!


The human might have a different in faith or believe, but for the Buddhist, we strongly believe in Buddha.I also believe in sacred of Buddha, because I think I'm saved from the evil. When I came to US,I brought some praying books with me and read before I go to bed everyday. I always round up with an image of Buddha's necklace, which I believe it adhere me to do everything in the right ways. Not only an image of Buddha which I believe but some ornaments which I love, that I brought to America. Collecting the ornaments is one of my hobbies. I interest in silverware and stones. I think it’s very amazing because the stones have many kinds and also have the different in meanings. Before I came here, I went to shopping in Night Bazaar where I can choose a hundred of stones. I got one Tibet’s stone, and silver’s ring from there. However, these are some private appliances which I brought to anywhere I go.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I would love to see some of your stones.