Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Friend..



Even if it passed for long time ago, I never forget the guy whom I called Gott. Gott, who loved to sing, can sing all the time as he can. I met him in the summer 2000 when I went to the sea. He is my friend’s friend. At first, we just wanted to go the sea at the eastern coast where is nearby Bangkok. We had three members in that trip. We spent two nights in the east coast before we changed the plan to move to the island, which is far away from the coast for 50 miles. I can’t remember that who began this plan but we though it would be exciting! We all have conversations a lot even if I never met him before. At our destination where we all impressed in the white sand and clear sea, we walked in to find the bungalow, which rising their price at the same time for greeting the high season. However, we found a cheaper one, where is far from the beach. We had a little money because we spent too much in two nights at coast and we’re too rush to catch the barge, so, we can’t find any ATM machines in that island. We had many activities in there such as beach volleyball, diving and take a sunbath. I’m very like that trip, which we have shared both happy time and hard time together. I didn’t call him often after he has studied at Australia but our relationship is still remaining. I don’t know exactly what he is doing right now? If I guess, I think he is singing now!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Singing - how fun! I love to sing but I can't do it very well so it's great to be with someone who can.